Norton Mobile Security for Android Antivirus & Anti-Malware Apps
Norton Mobile Security for Android is the best Antivirus and mobile security app for your Android device, helps detect fraudulent and malicious websites when using your browser, app, SMS, MMS, email, and social networking sites to help safeguard your activity and personal information. Get its features and additional protection for your devices, online privacy and personal information, all in a single solution
Norton Mobile Security for Android Features
- App Advisor proactively helps protect your smartphone against mobile threats like malware, ransomware, adware, and privacy leaks using our award-winning 2, patent-protected app scanning technology.
- Spam and Fraud Call Alerts helps you stop annoying robocalls and falling prey to fraudulent schemes devised to trick you into providing your personal information.
- Wi-Fi Security helps detect and alert you when a network you join is dangerous or under attack to help protect your personal and financial information.
- Web Protection helps detect and safeguard you from navigation to fraudulent and malicious websites when using your preferred browser, app, SMS, MMS, Email, and social networking sites.
- Device Security lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device against cybercriminals that could take control of it or steal your personal information.
Other Norton Products and Services
System Requirements Norton Mobile Security for Android Antivirus App
Operating Systems Android: 4.1 or later 4, 5
Device Requirements 50 MB of storage
Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
Browser Support for Web Protection
o Android Standard Browser
o Firefox for Android 42.0 or later
o Google Chrome 43.0 or later
o Google Chrome Beta 45.0 or later
o Opera 31.0 or later
o Opera mini 31.0 or later
o Samsung standard browser 5.0 or later
o Facebook 145.0 or later
o Instagram 24.0 or later
o Pinterest 6.52.0 or later
o Snapchat 10.22 or later
o Line 7.16.3 or later
Desktop Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Google Chrome 14 or later6, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox 5 or later, Opera 11 or later, Safari 5 or later
Mobile Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Android standard browser 1.5 or later, Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later, Safari 5.1 or later
2 For more detailed information, please see: AV-TEST, 'Best Android Security', March 2018
4 Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.1 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
5 Android multi-user mode not supported.
6 Incognito mode not supported.
7 “It’s not just you – Americans received 30 billion robocalls last year,” Jan 2018, NBC News
*Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to get protection.
By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Return Policy.
Your subscription includes protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the Customer Agreement.
The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.