Regions LifeGreen® Checking Account
The Regions LifeGreen® Checking Account offers a full range of benefits, making it a perfect solution for everyone, especially for those often on the go: this checking accounts offers both online and mobile banking, with multiple options to make payments, while earning rewards on purchases made online or using the included Regions Visa® CheckCard.
If you purchase other Regions' products and/or services, you'll enjoy additional benefits, and perks! Plus, if you're a service member, you'll get 2 free ATM transactions at non-Regions ATMs per statement period.
- Deposit methods
- Monthly fee can be waived with a $1,500 average monthly balance or ACH direct deposit, such as a recurring payroll or government benefit deposit, of at least $500 single deposit or $1,000 combined deposit, to your LifeGreen Checking account.
- Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay.
- Multiple mobile payment solutions, including Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, LG Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Click to Pay with Visa®; Zelle® is available through Online Banking and the Regions Mobile app.
- Extra layer of protection with Regions LockIt®: a touch-of-a-button way to block transactions in the Regions Mobile app or Online Banking.
- Free online statements, and unlimited check writing.
- Regions Visa® CheckCard, customizable using Regions YourPix Studio®.
- Rewards earned through the Regions Cashback Rewards® program using your Regions Visa and Online Banking.
- Relationship Benefits: a Regions LifeGreen Savings Account, 30% discount on one Safe Deposit Box with an additional 10% discount for auto debit, special rates on most CDs for eligible customers, and discounts on qualifying installment loans with payments auto debited from a Regions account.
- Service Member Benefit – No Regions ATM fee on 2 ATM transactions at non-Regions ATMs per statement period if you provide your Military ID when opening a Regions checking account or any time afterward.
- Insights by Regions with tips, tools, and calculators to help you manage your budget, track activity, save for your future, and more.
- Great Customer Service available online, on social media, over the phone, through a branch, and at ATMs.