Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking®
Bank of America's Advantage Plus Banking® is a customizable checking account that you can tailor to your needs, and habits, while enjoying a range of tools, services, advanced security features, and rewards.
As one of the three BoA Advantage Plus checking accounts, the Advantage Plus Banking is great for everyday banking. With the possibility to switch to any of the other two checking accounts, and to have the monthly fee waived in different ways, this regular checking account seems like a pretty good deal!
- Deposit methods
- Monthly fee can be waived with at least one qualifying direct deposit of $250+, a $1,500 minimum daily balance or if enrolled in Preferred Rewards. Students under age 24 are eligible for a waiver of this fee while enrolled in high school or a college, university or vocational program.
- Multiple ways to pay: debit chip card, Zelle®, Digital Wallet, paper checks (have to be purchased).
- Up to $30 rebate per service fee period for ATM surcharge fees charged by other institutions at non-Santander ATMs.
- Free online statements.
- $0 Liability Guarantee, Total Security Protection® and fraud monitoring.
- Debit card controls via Online and Mobile Banking.
- Secure Mobile app login using the fingerprint feature on your mobile device.
- Mobile Deposits.
- Custom alerts via text or email.
- Spending and Budgeting tool for better money management.
- Possibility to enroll in the Preferred Rewards Program.