Norton Utilities Premium PC Cleaner
Norton Utilities Premium cleans up your hard drive, and unused applications that can be discarded, freeing up space. It even comes with preset profiles that help you get the best performance out of your PC. Norton Utilities fixes common issues that can cause PC slowdowns, crashes and helps keep your PC running smoothly for longer.
Features of Norton Utilities Premium :
View any issues detected by Norton Utilities Premium and decide which ones you want to fix.
Enable Automatic Care to perform the automated housekeeping tasks that you specify.
Remove performance drains and adapt settings to boost PC and web speed.
Defragment hard drives to improve performance and extend the life of drives.
Erase temporary and other junk files to reduce clutter and increase drive capacity.
Delete the cookies and other tracking data that endanger your privacy.
Optimize your CPU, RAM, and drives in real-time.
Customize the behavior of Windows features.
New Tools and Features in Norton Utilities Premium
Consolidated toolset is the easiest to use and has the smallest footprint of any version yet.
Re-architected Startup Optimizer finds whole new categories of unneeded bloatware to prevent from launching at startup. This tool also now has separate, focused wizards to offer full control over Unnecessary, Dangerous and User Choice startup items.
Next-generation Tune-up Definitions are capable of continuous updates that find many effective new optimizations for modern apps.
Norton Smart Updater delivers regular, nearly instantaneous updates for far more frequent product enhancements.
New software platform optimizes your PC many times faster by scanning and repairing multiple areas at once.
Norton Utilities Premium is Your One Stop PC Performance Suite. Optimize your PC with Norton. Download Norton Utilities and start optimizing your PC's performance now!
How do I install Norton Utilities?
Before you install Norton Utilities Premium, uninstall any other previous version of Norton Utilities Premium you have installed. Ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet. You need to sign in to your Norton account to download and install Norton Utilities Premium.
Sign in to your Norton account.
In the Subscriptions page, under Norton Utilities Premium, click Download.
Click Agree & Download. You must read and accept the license agreement to install Norton Utilities Premium.
Click on the area pointed by the on-screen arrow and follow the on-screen instructions.
Wait for a few minutes as your product gets downloaded, installed, and activated.
If you are prompted for activation, enter the product key as it appears in the Subscriptions page. Type all letters and numbers, exactly as shown. The hyphens will be automatically entered.
Norton Utilities Premium helps you automatically optimize your PC’s processing power, memory and hard drive. It fixes common issues and frees up space to provide faster access to the programs you want, when you want them. Norton Utilities Premium helps you maintain your digital privacy by enabling you to erase your browser file downloads. You can also use the file shredder to securely dispose of personal documents for good, so no one can access them.
Norton Utilities Premium PC Cleaner
Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8/8.11,2
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 101
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)3
1 Must meet the minimum operating system requirements for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Windows 10S is not supported
2 Product features do not work in Windows 8 Start screen mode.
3 User is responsible for Internet service provider account, all Internet access fees and phone charges.
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to get protection.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Return Policy.
- Your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the Customer Agreement by NortonLifeLock Inc.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.