Norton 360 With LifeLock Ultimate Plus is NortonLifeLock’s the best plan and offers the highest reimbursement for stolen funds, personal expenses and experts with $1 million limits in each category.
In addition to the features of the other plans,Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus provides security for an unlimited number of computers, tablets and mobile devices, and 500GB of cloud backup. Members can apply the Norton 360 secure VPN to any number of computers or devices.
The identity protection benefits for Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus members include dark web monitoring;gives you 401(k) & Investment Account Activity Alerts, three-bureau credit monitoring from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion; data breach notifications; USPS address change verification; lost wallet protection; identity and Social Security number alerts; fictitious identity monitoring; and annual three-bureau credit reports and scores. Subscribers also receive alerts for checking and savings account applications/activity, along with alerts about crimes committed in members’ names. Sex offender registry reports, file-sharing network searches and bank account takeover alerts are also part of this plan, additional benefit is a Home Title Monitoring, Norton 360 LifeLock Ultimate Plus monitors for filings made at the recorder’s office related to your home’s title and notify you so you can take necessary action to protect your home.
Features of Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus
- Anti-Spyware, Antivirus, Malware & Ransomware Protection Norton innovative security technology is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and our team monitors online threats across the globe to help protect your devices. Norton protection technology includes multiple defenses to protect your devices against viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware.
- Online Threat Protection Today’s online threats are complex, but our advanced security technology helps stop the latest attacks before they reach your device. Our goal is to help protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Cloud Backup You could drop your laptop, the hard drive could fail, or ransomware could encrypt your files, making them unrecoverable. Norton has multiple layers of protection to defend against ransomware attacks. Using automatic Cloud Backup is one more preventative measure to keep your files safe.
- Smart Firewall Do you know how a computer firewall can help you? Norton Smart Firewall monitors the network traffic sent and received on your computer when you’re connected to the internet and blocks suspicious traffic. This helps protect your personal files and data on your device from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes.
- Password Manager How do you remember the long, complex passwords that your many online accounts require you to create? Do you re-use them or write them down on a sticky note? Strong passwords are important for online account security. Norton Password Manager enables you to generate complex passwords and store them in a secure online vault. From within your vault, you can access your passwords at your fingertips.
- 100% Virus Protection Promise Did you know NortonLifeLock will refund your money if you get a virus that we can’t remove?2 Keeping your devices free from viruses is at the heart of what we do. Should your device become infected by a virus, Norton Experts are on-call to help.∆ We’re so confident in our antivirus and malware protection that if they can’t remove the virus, you get your money back.
- Parental Control Where are your kids right now? Even if they are sitting in the same room with you, they are likely engaging in the online world. Norton Parental Control‡ gives you tools to see what videos they watch8, websites they visit, terms they search for, and apps they download10, plus GPS location monitoring for Android and iOS9,10, content filtering for PCs and more. These tools help you facilitate positive parenting and engage on important topics proactively.
- School Time Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Manage your child’s remote learning environment and keep your child focused while school’s in session.
- Secure VPN Do you use public Wi-Fi? Connecting your smartphone or laptop to shared Wi-Fi at the coffee shop down the street may not be as private as you think. Even password-protected Wi-Fi may leave you vulnerable to attacks. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) gives you protection and encryption for online privacy when you use a public or shared Wi-Fi network.
- Privacy Monitor Did you know that personal information, such as your address, phone number or date of birth, is legally available for free or for sale on many public sites? Once you click on Privacy Monitor, we will scan popular data broker sites for your personal info, so you can request to opt-out with the data broker giving you greater control over your online privacy.
- PC SafeCam Does your PC have a webcam? Cybercriminals can use spyware (software that enables spying) to take pictures with your webcam without your knowledge. Cybercriminals have used compromising photos stolen from webcams for blackmail or extortion. Norton 360 gives you protection against spyware, and SafeCam specifically blocks unauthorized webcam access to your PC.
- Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock What is the Dark Web? An “underground” part of the Web that isn’t searchable by regular search engines. The Dark Web is where cybercriminals offer information for sale, including personal information like email addresses. Dark Web Monitoring§ Powered by LifeLock™ searches Dark Web markets for your email address, and we notify you if we find it.
- LifeLock Identity Alert™ System Did you know that LifeLock can send alerts for a wide range of potential threats to your identity? Through the LifeLock Identity Alert™ System, we monitor for use of your information and send alerts† by text, phone‡‡, email, or mobile app. If something suspicious comes up, our Identity Restoration Specialists are there to help.
- U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists Do you know where to start if your identity is stolen? Having your identity stolen is scary, and you may not know who stole it or where to begin to resolve it. With LifeLock, you have an advocate on your side. As a member, if your identity is compromised, an Identity Restoration Specialist is assigned to your case who guides you through the restoration process from start to finish.
- Stolen Wallet Protection Where could your wallet get stolen? Right out of your pocket, or “hidden” in your car’s glove box? A stolen wallet could mean a stolen identity. As a member, if your wallet is stolen, you can call us and we’ll help cancel or replace credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- Million Dollar Protection™ Package Up to $1M in Stolen Funds Reimbursement, Up to $1M in Personal Expense Compensation, Up to $1M in Coverage for Lawyers & Experts
- Credit Monitoring What role does Credit Monitoring3 play in identity theft protection? It’s one critically important dimension to monitor, to catch potential identity theft issues as changes are made to your credit file. As a member, we monitor key changes to your credit file at one or all three leading credit bureaus depending on your plan, and alert you to help detect fraud.
- SSN & Credit Alerts How would you know if someone opened a new credit card, cell phone plan or auto loan in your name? You can monitor your current credit cards for fraud, but identity thieves can open new credit lines, cell phone accounts, or auto loans in your name, building large debts that can ruin your credit. Social Security Number (SSN) & Credit Alerts, part of the LifeLock Identity Alert™ System, alert† you to new credit card applications, cell phone applications, auto loans and utilities within our network, so you can confirm whether the activity is fraudulent.
- ID Verification Monitoring Your identity may be verified when opening a new credit card or similar activities by asking you security questions. What happens if a cybercriminal knows the answers to those questions? We monitor our network and alert† you if we detect a company is trying to verify your identity so you can take action to help protect your identity.
- Data Breach Notifications How many organizations and companies store your information in their databases? Your information is virtually everywhere, from doctors, insurance companies, employers, even your favorite retailers. We let you know about large-scale breaches, so you can help protect your personal information.
- NEW! Identity Lock, Criminals can steal your identity to open credit cards, bank accounts or utilities in your name.
- With a single click, Identity Lock3, 12 lets you lock your TransUnion credit file to help protect against identity thieves from opening accounts in your name.
- Bank & Credit Card Activity Alerts Do your bank and credit card companies send you alerts to verify transactions? Centralize your banking alerts into one place with LifeLock Transaction Monitoring. Help protect your finances against fraud by monitoring existing accounts with alerts† that notify you of cash withdrawals, balance transfers and large purchases.
- Fictitious Identity Monitoring Could someone use your Social Security Number with someone else’s name and address to commit identity theft? Yes, it’s called synthetic identity theft. Criminals can use fake personal information connected to your identity to open accounts or commit fraud. We help protect your identity by scanning for names and addresses connected with your Social Security Number.
- Court Records Scanning How would you know if someone committed a crime and gave the police your name instead of their own? To help protect against criminal identity theft, we check court records for matches of your name and date of birth to criminal activity. This helps protect you from being falsely linked to arrests and convictions you know nothing about.
- 401(k) & Investment Activity Alerts How often do you check your 401(k) balance? How soon would you find out if money was stolen? Investment and retirement accounts are often the lifeline for financial growth. We help you protect your nest egg by alerting you to withdrawals and balance transfers.
- Home Title Monitoring Your home is likely your biggest asset, but how often do you monitor your home’s title? Someone could take out a loan and place a lien on your home, without your knowledge. We monitor for filings made at the recorder’s officeΩ related to your home’s title and notify you so you can take necessary action to protect your home