As a current customer of a Norton 360 product, you can continue to renew your subscription at this time, receive protection updates, and support for the product you have been using. If you are currently enrolled in Automatic Renewal Service, renewal of your Norton 360 enrolled product will be processed until further notice.
During the renewal process, you may also have the option to upgrade to a different product. Choose the renewal or new Norton 360 product with the features that best meet your needs and you will continue to receive the latest in security updates during your subscription.
A valid Norton 360 subscription ensures that your security is always up to date. You must activate or renew your Norton 360 subscription before the trial or subscription period ends to continue to use all of the Norton 360 features and keep your computer protected.
If you do an upgrade purchase while renewal or activation, you need to download and install the purchased Norton 360 product on each device you want to protect, depending on the number of devices your license allows. You can do this immediately after your purchase or by signing into your account.
- Start Norton. If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click Open.
- In the Norton main window, click Renew or Activate Now.
- If you see the Subscription window, click Buy a subscription.
- On the Norton products or renewal page, review your purchase, and then click Buy Now or Subscribe Now.
- If prompted, sign in with your account credentials.
- Enter your billing information and place your order. Ensure that you review your order before making the payment.
- On successful purchase, your subscription gets activated or renewed automatically. Any days remaining on your existing subscription will be added to the new subscription period. For example, if you have 30 remaining days and you go for a one-year renewal, you get 395 days of protection with the product.